Sunday, November 6, 2011

C4K - October Comments

Flower



C4K #1
For my first comment, I commented on the kids view's post "Have a Great Holiday Prep S and K". In this post, the students made a video of themselves inviting visitors to their class' blogs ( We Love Learning and Learning Together) while they went on a holiday break. I went to both sites and left the kids comments telling them how good they were doing and that I loved their Australian accents.

C4K #2
For my 2nd comment, I was assigned to Anthony. I commented on Anthony's post, "science week." In his post, he told about his science class, and about an experiment he wanted to try. I commented and told him that I was glad that he enjoyed science, and that I hoped his experiment went well, and that he would post a blog about how it went.


C4K#3
For my second comment, I "randomly" was assigned to Cesar. I commented on his post "My Poem." It was a poem that he wrote about winter. I commented and told him that he did a great job, but that I thought his poem deserved a better title than just "My poem."

C4K #4
For my fourth comment, I posted on Jake's blog. I commented on his blog "How you get Brain Freeze's". In his post, he told the scientific reasoning for how you get brain freezes, and also how to cure them. I commented and told him that I get them occasionally, and that I will remember the cures for next time!

C4K #5
For my 5th comment, I had to post on the post "Taimana's Australian Animation". In this post, Taimana had made a video of what he thought the Australian Outback looked like. I commented and told him that I thought he did a great job, and that the kangaroo's were my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment