Sunday, November 13, 2011

C4K #10

kids


Mrs. Yollis' class blog is extremely impressive and professional. She has an "about me" page, telling the students and the parents about her, and she also has a page that tells a little bit about her 3rd grade class. She even has a video tutorial that shows how to comment, and also a link that explains how to use html codes. I also saw a link that says "Mrs. Yollis' Class Blog", and when you go to it, she has a whole bunch really cool things. One, for example, says "Blogging tips for teachers". When you click on it, she tells about ways that blogging has helped her students, and there are even some tips for teachers. I really think that It is really a great blog site for students and parents, and I think that it is a great resource for teachers. I think that every teacher needs to visit her site and see just how much all of her students have learned from having a class blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment