Sunday, December 4, 2011

PLN Final Report

For my PLN, I used symbaloo. Throughout this class, we have been introduced to many great website resources, many great educators, and many phenomenal class blogs that put our student blogs to shame! Throughout this semester, I have learned so much about the internet and technology. I have thought of many ways to use it in my classroom, and I have been introduced to many great examples to use as a guide. I added the websites, class blogs, and the teachers' blogs to my symbaloo, so that I can resort back to them whenever I need them. For example: I have a link to Mrs. Yollis' class blog on my symbaloo, because I feel that it is a great example of how to manage a class blog. When writing Blog 14, I added Jose Picardo's page of internet resources to it. I thoroughly enjoyed making my PLN, and I know without a doubt that someday I will refer back to it.
symbaloo

No comments:

Post a Comment